Pediatric radiologists are experts in using imaging techniques and equipment to answer clinical questions on a wide range of patients from micro preemies to teenagers. They emplore techniques that are suited for children based off of diagnosis and history.
Exams read by Pediatric Radiologists:
- CT (Computed tomography) of the body
- MRI (Magnetic resonance imaging) of the body
- MRA (Magnetic resonance angiogram) of the body
- US Sonography of the brain, head, neck, and spine
- X-ray of the body
Exams performed by Pediatric Radiologists:
- Cystogram radiology exam of the bladder and urethra
- VCUG (Voiding Cystourethrogram) radiology exam of a child’s kidneys, ureters and bladder function
- Pediatric Fluoroscopy continues X-ray that allows to see motion
- Evaluation of the gastrointenstinal tract
- Evaluation of the urinary tract
- Evaluation of swallowing
- Evaluation of breathing
- Guidance for placement on feeding tubes or catheters
- Guidance for interventional procedures.
Why Choose Us
SimonMed Imaging and its affiliates have been serving the community for over 30 years. Our mission is to provide best-in class affordable care through the use of advanced technology. We have patient-focused staff and highly trained medical professionals.
SimonMed has over 100 convenient locations and provides late night and weekend appointments to accommodate patients.