Neuroradiologists specialize in the diagnosis and follow up of diseases and abnormalities affecting the brain, head, neck, spinal cord, and spine. The examinations allow neuroradiolgoists to diagnose strokes, tumors, genetic conditions, aneurysms, Alzheimer’s disease, and many other cases of neurological dysfunction at an early stage.
Exams read by Neuroradiologists:
- MRI (Magnetic resonance imaging) of the brain, head, neck, and spine.
- MRA (Magnetic resonance angiogram) of the brain, head, neck, and spine.
- CT (Computed tomography) scan of the brain, head, neck, and spine.
- X-rays of the brain, head, neck, and spine.
- Ultrasound Sonography of the brain, head, neck, and spine.
Why Choose Us
SimonMed Imaging and its affiliates have been serving the community for over 30 years. Our mission is to provide best-in class affordable care through the use of advanced technology. We have patient-focused staff and highly trained medical professionals.
SimonMed has over 150 convenient locations across 11 states and provides late night and weekend appointments to accommodate patients.