Interventional Radiologists perform minimally invasive image guided procedure to diagnose and treat conditions throughout the entire body. Using the most advanced technology and techniques, interventional radiology provide non-surgical treatment options that have less risk, less pain, less recovery time and better results.
Exams read and performed by our Interventional Radiologist:
- Drainage- Abscess, Paracentesis, Renal Cyst Aspiration, thoracentesis, Tract Study, Aspiration
- Vascular- Angiogram, Fistulagram, prefistula venogram, and IVC filter
- Venous- Access port, PICC, and Dialysis removal and placement
- Biopsies- Abdomen/Retroperitoneal Percutaneous, Bone Marrow, Lung, Lymph node, Pancreas, and Renal
- Venous Disease- Varicose Veins, Phlebectomy, Thrombectomy for DVT, Venous Ablation, and Sclerotherapy
- Gastrointestinal Tract- Percutaneous Gastrostomy Tube Placement and change
- Spine- Kyphoplasty/Vertebroplasty, Lumbar Puncture, Myelogram
- Urinary Tract- Nephrostogram, Nephrostomy Tube, Nephroureteral, and Percutaneous Ureteral Stent/Drain
- Embolization/Ablation- Pelvic Embolization, Nasoembolization, Pre-op Embolization, and Thermal Ablation
Why Choose Us
SimonMed Imaging and its affiliates have been serving the community for over 30 years. Our mission is to provide best-in class affordable care through the use of advanced technology. We have patient-focused staff and highly trained medical professionals.
SimonMed has over 150 convenient locations across 11 states and provides late night and weekend appointments to accommodate patients.