See Your Future
With over 160 offices in 11 states, SimonMed Imaging is one of the largest and fastest growing outpatient radiology practices in the United States. We are expanding into new markets and are excited to have the opportunity to add new radiologists to our current team. Find out why our radiologists say they wish they’d joined sooner!
SimonMed is 100% outpatient imaging with subspecialty reads that focus on providing excellent patient care. Our support and IT staff assures that radiologists spend their days reading films and not making calls or doing work that doesn’t require physician input. We value our team of radiologists and are the preferred choice for radiologists who want to not only have one of the best compensation packages available but also an excellent personal life balance.
There are many reasons why SimonMed is rapidly expanding and has one of the highest radiologist retention rates in the industry.
Why work with SimonMed?
Highly competitive compensation and vacation packages
Retirement plan and other benefits
- Lifestyle flexibility (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm local hours)
- Work from any state from home
- No nights or weekends required
- Moonlighting opportunities
- Maximum flexibility with multiple employment models
- Increased efficiency via Powerscribe360 and Intelerad PACS
- Subspeciality reads
- Women radiologists are well represented in our staff and leadership
- Licensure assistance
- Opportunities to move to other locations
- Malpractice coverage
- Founded over 20 years ago by a radiologist and continues to be led by a team of radiologists. It makes all the difference!
The Ideal Candidates:
- Fellowship Trained
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Looking for a long-term position
Why Choose Us
SimonMed Imaging and its affiliates have been serving the community for over 30 years. Our mission is to provide best-in class affordable care through the use of advanced technology. We have patient-focused staff and highly trained medical professionals.
SimonMed has over 160 convenient locations across 11 states and provides late night and weekend appointments to accommodate patients.